Wow! Thank you to the bespectacled mother for the nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’m so sorry for responding to this so late, but I am so honored.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers you admire.
It’s hard for me to talk about myself, but here is my best seven:
- I don’t associate with any specific religion but I feel connected spiritually, just not sure to what. I don’t argue about your beliefs, please don’t argue about mine.
- I absolutely enjoy baking and cooking for others. I feel such satisfaction in knowing they are enjoying something I created from scratch.
- Christmas is my absolute favorite season. I get such childish enjoyment out of decorating my house, dancing to Christmas music, and the smell of baked holiday goods.
- Growing up, my Mom and I butt heads like you couldn’t even imagine. Since the birth of my son, she’s my rock. I ask her a million questions, absorb her advice, and find myself being more like her every day. I won’t complain about being like her, she’s stronger than most women I know.
- Everyday I wake up amazed that I’m a mom, and more specifically, his mom. I dreamed about being a mother for so long that I just can’t believe it’s real. And every time he smiles, I’m amazed all over again.
- A part of me is embarrassed to even mention that I blog. The other part of me loves that I have a space just for me to vent.
- I’m terrible at small talk , and meeting new people. I’d much rather just invite the usual gang over and play cards. I’m boring that way.
There are so many talented bloggers that share their daily struggles as mothers. Here are just 7 I follow in no particular order:
- Science of Mom
- Mom Life Now
- The Clayton Circus
- The Dazed Mommy
- Big Trouble in Little Nappies
- Ceris, a.k.a.
Can’t wait to read everyone’s nomination posts!!